It is well-equipped with a large collection of books, periodicals,
journals and audio-visual resources which are required for the teaching/learning process and for the overall development of students and staff of the college. At present it subscribes journals/magazines. The college subscribes to 10 newspapers. The library has separate reading rooms for students and teaching staff. Reading rooms are open from 7.30 am. to 5.00 pm. Library membership is open to the staff and students of all streams of Degree College and M.A External students can also avail of library membership. Question papers of previous years are available for students and staff. The scheme is available for economically challenged and deserving students of Degree College i.e. F.Y., S.Y. and T. Y. B.Com. Students. Students can retain books through the academic year. The library has a good collection of rare books and different maps. It is rich with a number of dictionaries and encyclopedias.
- Every student can get one book on his library card every week. If the student does not
return the book within a given time, he will be charged a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- If a student loses the book or tears the pages of the book, he will have to pay four times the price of the book.
- Depending upon availability, the student will be issued 2 to 4 books of their concerned course, which are to be returned before commencement of the semester examination.
- It is the duty of student to abide strictly the instructions given from time to time by the librarian. The librarian will have an authority to get back books issued to the students.
- Students, seeking re admission, will have to renew their library card at the commencement of the academic year.